- Aljoscha at 7th Thessaloniki Biennale 21 Oct 2019 Installations by artist Aljoscha now can see at the 7th Thessaloniki Biennale.
- New exhibition of Anastasia Potemkna at MMOMA 17 Oct 2019 A new exhibition of Anastasia Potemkina “When flowers cast no shadows” is now on view at Moscow Museum of Comtemporary Art.
- Project by Vlad Kulkov in the State Museum of the History of Religion 03 Oct 2019 Project by Vlad Kulkov is presented at the Museum of the History of Religion until November 3 as a part of the 15th international festival "Contemporary Art in Traditional Museum".
- Meeting with the North-7 art group at Anna Nova Gallery 19 Sep 2019 Anna Nova Gallery invites all who wish to the meeting with the North-7 art group's artists, which will take place at the gallery, 5th of October.
- Exhibition of North-7 group is opened in Belgium 14 Sep 2019 North-7 group has gone on an expedition to Antwerp, Belgium
- 12 Sep 2019 Ilya Fedotov-Fedorov and Egor Kraft participate in the 5th Ural Biennale of Contemporary Art
- Tour of "Summer Camp 07/19" project by North-7 11 Sep 2019 September 11, Anna Nova Gallery and Masters school organized an excursion to the current exhibition at the gallery
- Anastasia Potemkina is a winner of ArtInStyle Award 07 Sep 2019 The artist of Anna Nova Gallery Anastasia Potemkina became a winner of ArtInStyle Award. Exhibition of her works will hold at Moscow Museum of Modern Art in October.
Dashevskiy vs Social Club
16 Aug 2019
HOT COLLAB Dashevskiy vs Social Club
- The installation by Nestor Engelke at "Man of the World" festival 09 Aug 2019 The installation by Nestor Engelke will be on view at the final stage of the “Man of the World” festival on August 10 and 11 in Suzdal.
- Summer camp 07/19 27 Jul 2019 Anna Nova Gallery is pleased to announce an exhibition of new works by North-7 art group. Featuring painting, graphic, objects and installations Summer camp 07/19 celebrates the group’s 7th anniversary.
- Nestor Engelke at "Art Garden Benua" 17 Jul 2019 The work of our artist, Nestor Engelke, is presented at new contemporary art garden in the public space Benua 1890.
- Anastasia Potemkina about ecology problems in Garage Museum 05 Jul 2019 Our artist Anastasia Potemkina takes part at a major exhibition "The Coming World: Ecology as the New Politics 2030–2100" in Garage Museum.
Egor Kraft is nominated for Kandinsky Prize
02 Jul 2019
Egor Kraft is nominated for Kandinsky Prize for his project Ákkta, implemented at the Anna Nova gallery.
- The final of Nova Art Contest 27 Jun 2019 Nova Art Contest awarding ceremony was held June 27.
- New projects by Egor Kraft and Dmitry Morozov at the General Staff Building 11 Jun 2019 The Hermitage presented a new show “Artificial Intelligence and Intercultural Dialogue” at the General Staff Building that will be on view through July 7. The exhibitions features the new project by Egor Kraft “Chinese Ink” and the work “Low Pressure Calculations” by the finalist of Nova Art Contest Dmitry Morozov(::vtol::).
- Installation by Ilya Fedotov-Fedorov is presented at “Palma” space 04 Jun 2019 As part of the project "Paradise Engineering", “Paradise SPA” installation by Ilya Fedotov-Fedorov is presented in “Palma” space.
- The new exhibition by Aljoscha 10 May 2019 The new exhibition by Aljoscha opens today, May 10, at Maximilian Hutz Gallery, Austria.
The exhibition "Accents / Accenti / Accents" in Florence
06 May 2019
The exhibition "Accents / Accenti / Accents" has opened in Florence at Museo Marino Marini Firenze, where were presented works of three Russian artists, including Irina Drozd.
- A Pack of Malingerers 26 Apr 2019 Anna Nova Gallery presents an exhibition by Alexander Dashevskiy celebrating the 10-year anniversary of partnership between artist and gallery. The exposition appears to be an ironical biopic about Alexander’s artistic practice. New project “A Pack of Malingerers” follows the previous series ”Partial Losses” (2013) “The Fallen and the Dropped Out” (2016) and becomes the third episode of the thrilling story about painting genre mutations emerged during the artists’s working process.
- «Life after life» in Manege 09 Apr 2019 Manage central exhibition hall presented the new snow “life after life” in which our artists: Uldus Bakhtiozina, Denis Patrakeev, Vlad Kulkov and Nestor Engelke are participating!
- Egor Kraft became a laureate of STARTS 04 Apr 2019 We are glad to announce that Egor Kraft became a laureate of STARTS!
- New artworks by Aljoscha 02 Apr 2019 New installation by Aljoscha opens in St. Peter, Cologne. On view through May 26
- Irina Drozd's exhibition "Quite Games" is extended until March 30! 26 Mar 2019 We are pleased to announce that the exhibition "Quite Games" in the Collectors' Lounge space on the third floor is extended until March 30
- llya Fedotov-Fedorov participant of the residency at Jan van Eyck Academie. 18 Mar 2019 llya Fedotov-Fedorov presented his artworks within the residency at Jan van Eyck Academie.
"Woodman & Partners" Architecture Bureau, or The Paradise Built by Me
16 Mar 2019
Anna Nova presents the first solo exhibition of Nestor Engelke, a member of the «North 7».
The artist's alter-ego will be embodied in the image of Professor Woodman, the founder of the architectural bureau «Woodman & Partners». The first floor of the gallery will turn into the office of this imaginary bureau, and on the second floor the professor will present the main project of the company called«Paradise».
27 Feb 2019
Anna Nova Gallery is glad to announce a new solo show by Irina Drozd "Quiet games". In her art, Irina synthesises the realms of childhood and the imagination as well as a basic element of our sustenance: eating.
- New project by Rostan Tavasiev is now on view at the airport in Nizhniy Novgorod 19 Feb 2019 The artist suggested how the airport will look in the future, and also invites everyone to participate directly in the development of the project.
- Maria Agureeva became a winner of the RuinArt Patronat grant 15 Feb 2019 Artist will present her new project at Cosmoscow Fair 2019.
- The exhibition of Egor Kraft Ákkta is extended until February 23 02 Feb 2019 Gallery Anna Nova is pleased to announce that the exhibition Ákkta is extended until February 23. We are waiting for you from Tuesday to Saturday from 12:00 to 19:00.
- Lecture by Yoel Regev in the Anna Nova Gallery 02 Feb 2019 On February 2, 2019, at 18:00, there will be a lecture by the philosopher Yoel Regev «There are four in place of three: ti-jay against (re) engineer». Starting from 17:00, the entrance to the gallery will be carried out only by tickets to the lecture.