- A Pack of Malingerers 26 Apr 2019 Anna Nova Gallery presents an exhibition by Alexander Dashevskiy celebrating the 10-year anniversary of partnership between artist and gallery. The exposition appears to be an ironical biopic about Alexander’s artistic practice. New project “A Pack of Malingerers” follows the previous series ”Partial Losses” (2013) “The Fallen and the Dropped Out” (2016) and becomes the third episode of the thrilling story about painting genre mutations emerged during the artists’s working process.
- «Life after life» in Manege 09 Apr 2019 Manage central exhibition hall presented the new snow “life after life” in which our artists: Uldus Bakhtiozina, Denis Patrakeev, Vlad Kulkov and Nestor Engelke are participating!
- Egor Kraft became a laureate of STARTS 04 Apr 2019 We are glad to announce that Egor Kraft became a laureate of STARTS!
- New artworks by Aljoscha 02 Apr 2019 New installation by Aljoscha opens in St. Peter, Cologne. On view through May 26
- Irina Drozd's exhibition "Quite Games" is extended until March 30! 26 Mar 2019 We are pleased to announce that the exhibition "Quite Games" in the Collectors' Lounge space on the third floor is extended until March 30
- llya Fedotov-Fedorov participant of the residency at Jan van Eyck Academie. 18 Mar 2019 llya Fedotov-Fedorov presented his artworks within the residency at Jan van Eyck Academie.
"Woodman & Partners" Architecture Bureau, or The Paradise Built by Me
16 Mar 2019
Anna Nova presents the first solo exhibition of Nestor Engelke, a member of the «North 7».
The artist's alter-ego will be embodied in the image of Professor Woodman, the founder of the architectural bureau «Woodman & Partners». The first floor of the gallery will turn into the office of this imaginary bureau, and on the second floor the professor will present the main project of the company called«Paradise».
27 Feb 2019
Anna Nova Gallery is glad to announce a new solo show by Irina Drozd "Quiet games". In her art, Irina synthesises the realms of childhood and the imagination as well as a basic element of our sustenance: eating.
- New project by Rostan Tavasiev is now on view at the airport in Nizhniy Novgorod 19 Feb 2019 The artist suggested how the airport will look in the future, and also invites everyone to participate directly in the development of the project.
- Maria Agureeva became a winner of the RuinArt Patronat grant 15 Feb 2019 Artist will present her new project at Cosmoscow Fair 2019.
- The exhibition of Egor Kraft Ákkta is extended until February 23 02 Feb 2019 Gallery Anna Nova is pleased to announce that the exhibition Ákkta is extended until February 23. We are waiting for you from Tuesday to Saturday from 12:00 to 19:00.
- Lecture by Yoel Regev in the Anna Nova Gallery 02 Feb 2019 On February 2, 2019, at 18:00, there will be a lecture by the philosopher Yoel Regev «There are four in place of three: ti-jay against (re) engineer». Starting from 17:00, the entrance to the gallery will be carried out only by tickets to the lecture.