- 23 Dec 2020
- 16 Dec 2020
- Things 08 Dec 2020 Anna Nova Gallery is pleased to present Things, an exhibition referring to the collecting phenomena and considers it through the example of two remarkable private collections of contemporary Russian art – the one of Denis Khimilyayne and the other one of Sergey Limonov.
- Art Weekend 2020 21 Nov 2020 Anna Nova Gallery is pleased to participate in Art Weekend on November 21-22.
- Premiere of Uldus Bakhtiozina’s debut film “Tsarevna Scaling” 07 Oct 2020 Anna Nova gallery together with Angleterre cinema presents the premiere of Uldus Bakhtiozina’s debut film “Tsarevna Scaling”.
- Artist Andrey Kuzkin took part in the 2nd triennale of Russian contemporary art. 11 Sep 2020 Artist Andrey Kuzkin presented an installation at the 2nd triennale of Russian contemporary art in the Garage museum.
- Nova Art Contest took part in Blazar 09 Sep 2020 The exhibition of 2019 finalists of Nova Art Contest was presented at the fair Blazar from 9th of September to 13th of September at the museum of Moscow.
- 07 Sep 2020 Anna Nova Gallery is closed for reinstallation. We look forward to welcoming you at the new show coming in November 2020.
- Anastasia Potemkina and Ivan Chemakin became laureates of The Innovation art Prize 21 Aug 2020 The Innovation art Prize ceremony took place at the Nizhny Novgorod Arsenal. This year all nominees became laureates of the Prize. Among the winners are artists Anastasia Potemkina and Ivan Chemakin.
- Anna Nova Gallery is now open 11 Aug 2020 We look forward to welcoming you from Tuesday to Friday 2-7 pm, and 12-7 pm on Saturday.
- The North-7 art group presented the installation at the exhibition NEMOSKVA at the Manege Central Exhibition Hall 08 Aug 2020 Manege Central Exhibition Hall together with Pushkin museum has presented the exhibition NEMOSKVA bringing together artists from the regions of Russia.
- 3D-tour through A Trace Left by the Future exhibition 20 Apr 2020 Anna Nova Gallery presents a virtual tour through A Trace Left by the Future, a solo show by Jonathan Monaghan.
A Trace Left by the Future
21 Mar 2020
Anna Nova Gallery is pleased to present, A Trace Left by the Future, the first solo exhibition in Russia of the American artist Jonathan Monaghan. Featuring new sculpture, video, print and installation work, Monaghan invites us into a candy-colored, yet unsettling world uncovering fears and anxieties about an increasingly technological future. Drawing on a range of imagery, from baroque architecture to consumer electronics, Monaghan's cryptic works draw attention to the ever blurring lines between the natural and artificial.
- 22 Feb 2020
- 19 Feb 2020
- 14 Feb 2020
- 13 Feb 2020
08 Feb 2020
Anna Nova Gallery presents the exhibition of Valeria Abendroth, artist and sculptor, the finalist of NOVA ART CONTEST 2019.