- A Pack of Malingerers 26 Apr 2019 Anna Nova Gallery presents an exhibition by Alexander Dashevskiy celebrating the 10-year anniversary of partnership between artist and gallery. The exposition appears to be an ironical biopic about Alexander’s artistic practice. New project “A Pack of Malingerers” follows the previous series ”Partial Losses” (2013) “The Fallen and the Dropped Out” (2016) and becomes the third episode of the thrilling story about painting genre mutations emerged during the artists’s working process.
"Woodman & Partners" Architecture Bureau, or The Paradise Built by Me
16 Mar 2019
Anna Nova presents the first solo exhibition of Nestor Engelke, a member of the «North 7».
The artist's alter-ego will be embodied in the image of Professor Woodman, the founder of the architectural bureau «Woodman & Partners». The first floor of the gallery will turn into the office of this imaginary bureau, and on the second floor the professor will present the main project of the company called«Paradise».
27 Feb 2019
Anna Nova Gallery is glad to announce a new solo show by Irina Drozd "Quiet games". In her art, Irina synthesises the realms of childhood and the imagination as well as a basic element of our sustenance: eating.
- ÁKKTA 10 Nov 2018 Anna Nova Gallery is pleased to announce the beginning of cooperation with the interdisciplinary artist Egor Kraft
- Ants never sleep 21 Sep 2018 Anna Nova Gallery presents “Ants Never Sleep”, an individual exhibition by Vlad Kulkov. The visitors will see a new series of the artist’s pictures painted in his signature style of biomorphic abstraction
- Collectors' lounge 1. Future 08 Aug 2018 An exhibition of selected works, showing the artists view of our future, opened on the third floor of the Anna Nova Gallery in the Collectors' Lounge space.
- The Stardust project 14 Jun 2018 The pop-up Stardust project brings together the artists from across the globe, who share the ideas of "bioism" concept and who are being interested in it professionally. In their works the artists contemplate on Abiogenesis, the origin of life.
- Panspermia 14 Jun 2018 Anna Nova Gallery presents the new project by Aljoscha, a German artist. The name of the project suggests some universal questions. How did life start on Earth?