Candidate of cultural, art critic, author of the concept of the project "The future depends on you. New rules ".Observer newspaper "Kommersant", the author of the magazine "ArtChronika" and lecturer RSHU.
- Vladimir Logutov Vladimir Logutov - artist, curator, art director of Vladimir Smirnov and Konstantin Sorokin Foundation
- Joanna De Vos - Belgian curator, art critic, writer.
- Dmitriy Ozerkov Dr Dimitri Ozerkov, Director of the Contemporary art department at the State Hermitage Museum "Hermitage XX/XXI"
- Catherine Chuchalina Catherine Chuchalina - curator, art critic, program director of the "Foundation V-A- C Foundation Art to be modern."
- Carolyn Christov-Bakargiev Carolyn Christoph-Bakardzhiev - American writer, historian and curator.
Curator and critic Dr Olesya Turkina co-created Russia’s first feminist exhibitions after 1989.
She has worked on numerous exhibitions, including MIR: Made in the XX Century at the Russian Pavilion at the 48th Venice Biennale, 1999, and contributed to numerous publications such as ICE CREAM. 10 contemporary curators. 100 contemporary artists. 10 source artists (2007) and Gendered Art History in the Post-Soviet Space (2010). She is a Senior Research fellow at the State Russian Museum, St Petersburg and teaches at the Department of Liberal Arts and Sciences at St Petersburg State University.